Free for a monththen simple & affordable pricing
Invest in your writing life and unlock a world of possibilities for less than a cup of coffee
30-day Free trial
Gain full access to the site, no payment information required, just a name and email and you’re set!
Start free trial
After finishing your free trial you get to decide what to buy and when to buy it. No automatic charges will ever be made as we don’t ask for or save any payment information.
How does the free trial work?
Your Free trial begins
- Create a free account
- No payment information is required to sign up. Just an email and a name you like.
Enjoy all features of 4thewords
- While you’re enjoying your free-trial, you’ll be able to fully enjoy every feature with no limitations
Purchase more subscription time
- If you want to continue using 4thewords, you’ll be able to purchase the amount of subscription time you like.
Your trial includes full access to the website and all features, such as:
- Create and edit your own documents, organize and track them Write as much words as you would like.
- Explore the world as you complete quests, collect loot and discover new monsters and characters.
- Pick whatever monster you would like to fight to progress the game
- Customize your character and house
- Join discussions in the forums, add friends and chat with them
- Share your writings, from a few lines of draft work to a fully completed book. Also, get the chance to read other’s books as well.
Need financial assistance?
We have a community funded pool those in need can anonymously access once your trial is over. If you need further assistance please contact us, we don’t want money to get in the way of you not being a part of the community.
Teachers & Educators
Are you a teacher or educator who wants to encourage groups of students to develop their writing habits. All while having fun defeating monsters and earning rewards? You’ve come to the right place.
Are you a parent or guardian who has a kid that loves to write and create new worlds? Unleash their writing potential in a safe way with parental controls that don’t get in the way of their creative potential.